Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reverse Garbage










These are some pics I took at the Reverse Garbage - Addison Rd, Marrickville. There really should be more places around like this!

I must've been about 8 years old when my mum first took me and my brother to the Reverse Garbage. From memory, I had only been there once in the six years of living on the same road! Still, there was something about this place and it's mountains of junk that I would always remember.

When my brother told me he was going on a trip to Marrickville, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to the Reverse Garbage again. It was so random - he wanted to go back just to check out the place where we grew up. It was funny 'cos I wanted to go back there so I could take pictures and blog about it here. There was something serendipitous about it.

No comments: